Aqsa from Taba 2D1N Tour
Day 1, Arrival Taba – Jericho – Jerusalem
Arrival to Taba Bridge to cross the border, assist throught all formalities, then drive to the dead sea, then to Jericho “the city of palms”. Jericho is touted as the world’s oldest city and it is believed to be 10,000 years old, we stop for lunch, then we visit Nabi Mousa on our way to Al-Quds, visit Mt. Of Olives for a panoramic view of Al-Quds, and then proceed to Salman Farisi Maqam and Rabe’ah Al-Adaweyyah, then to the hotel dinner and overnight. (Lunch and Dinner Include)
Day 2, Jerusalem – Bethlehem – Hebron – Taba
After breakfast visit the first Qibla and third holy place on earth Majed Al-Aqsa (Bayt Al-Maqdis) and The dome of the Rock (Isra and Mi’raj) where Prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven, Al Musalla Al-Marwani and Al-Buraq Wall, visit to the city of Khalil-Urhman (Hebron) to pray on Al Masjid Alibrahimi (and visit Maqam Nabina brahim and sitna Sara his wife Nabina ishaq and his wife Rifqa). Then by our way back we visit the Omar, then head back to Taba border to cross back to Egypt. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Include)
Group Size 20-24 + 1 free
Rate per person : $USD335.00 (twin)
- Rate valid till 31st Aug 2018
- Rates no valid in Christmas and New Year Eve and Eid Adha and Fitr
- Rate subject to change in case of changing the taxes
- Rate subject to change in case of changing the visas
- Meet and assist by our representive at airports
- 1 Night accommodation on HB in Jerusalem
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program
- Israel visa
- Israel exit tax
- Indonesian speaking guide
- Transportation by modern AC
- 2 lunches from day 1 till day 2
- 1 water per person per day at the bus
- Portage at hotels and airport
- Tipping $USD 5.00 per person per day
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Any flight fare
- Personal expenses
- Extra dinner at day 4 : $USD 15.00
- Extra breakfast at day 1 : $USD 10.00
- Visa to Jerusalem must applied 35 working day before arrival.
- Full information at the visa sheet attached must received.
- Any mistake in filling the visa form could cause the rejection of the visa.
- In case of visa rejected to Jerusalem a charge of $USD 20.00 will apply per person.
- In case if any person prevented to enter Jerusalem for any security reason Jordan Tours not responded for any extra charge applies.
- A part of payment must receive before applying the visa.
- Full payment before group arrival by bank transfer or cash upon arrival
- Rooming list must receive 14 days before arrival
- Full flight details must receive 14 days before group arrival
- IDR 745 / USD 335